FLIBBITY.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

My first entry!


So as of tomorrow, I will have been unemployed for a whole month!! What a slacker! Oh well.

Why am I doing this blog thing? Who the heck knows. Just thought I would share my rantings (who me?), thoughts, etc. Hey! Maybe this could even be good stress relief! We all know I could use that!

So far, I am enjoying Plattsburgh, even though I haven't been doing much due to my lack of employment! I am looking forward to starting school though, even if I am a bit nervous. Nervous can even be good sometimes!

I guess I should get off the computer and go do something constructive!

But first, I will share this picture with you....gotta love a man in uniform! ; ) Especially the hat....the hat kicks a$$!
posted by Jenne Lou at 7/23/2005 10:51:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home