FLIBBITY.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Get a Life

WARNING: I AM FEELING BITCHY TODAY!!!!

You know what I am REALLY sick of?

Whiny crybabies.

Boo hoo, you posted something on your blog that offends me, boo hoo, I don't like that tv show, or that movie, etc etc.

Don't like it?

DON'T LOOK AT IT. THIS IS NOT A HARD CONCEPT.

Maybe I DO like it, that is my right. I am so sick of these whiny babies who expect everyone else to adapt to their sensitive inner child. Give me a break. Your inner child needs a good ass kicking.

You know what, there are television shows I don't like, so I CHANGE THE CHANNEL AND WATCH SOMETHING ELSE! I don't get all upset about it.

If I read a blog that offends me, I don't go back there!

I don't expect that person to start writing things that please me!

GET A GRIP.

I will stop now. I am rambling, I get it.

Don't like it?

Bite me.

Thank you, drive through.
posted by Jenne Lou at 2/09/2007 11:18:00 AM

4 Comments:

Bare it baby!

But wait, I do like you!!

5:00 PM  

Tell it like it is!!!

7:59 PM  

I don't like it.

YOU bite ME!!!

YEAH!!

Unhinge your jaw first.

11:50 AM  

So wait? Is this permission to bite you?

In all seriousness I totally agree btw. I wrote about a co-worker once, she was snooping around myspace and whoopity doo, find my little blurb about her. I'm not apologizing. its MY blog and helloooo, if you voluntarily go digging for shit, don't complain about your hand smelling like crap. wait..did that even make sense?? regardless you get my point.

Okay, off my soap box now.

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home