FLIBBITY.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Damnit.

Today is the first show of George Strait's new tour. He is in Austin, Texas. I am here. At work.

That sucks so hard. I love him. And I want to go to Texas, damnit.

Unfortunately he is not doing any shows near me. I am keeping my fingers crossed that they will add more dates. Did I mention I LOVE HIM? Because I so do.

Guess who JUST came on the radio? *Le sigh.* WHY YES, GEORGE. I do love you, I do want to be your friend. =]

GEORGE STRAIT



In other news, i have been sticking to one of my new year's resolutions....and it kinda sucks. I have not been drinking soda AT ALL. Diet or otherwise, with the exception of ginger ale once or twice. I have been trying to drink more water,blah blah blah, but IT SUCKS. But hopefully it will help me to lose some chub. Plus I think that all that artificial sweetener shiz is BAD NEWS.
As for my other resolutions, I have been trying to eat better, and have been doing pretty well with that. I have also been trying not to procrastinate so much. Yeah, that one hasn't worked quite so well. Oh well.

This post kinda sucks, but at least it is something. I am going to try really hard to get back into it. I think it is good stress relief AND it is always amusing to go back and read old posts.

But now, I am going to work on not procrastinating and go work on some homework.

All this excitement is gonna kill me.
Excitement
posted by Jenne Lou at 1/10/2008 04:13:00 PM

1 Comments:

HELLOOOOO!!!!!!!!

So sorry about George. :(

But how about this...
Kenny... Ford Field in Detroit... August 2nd. I am SO there!!! :)

Good for you on the drinking more water thing! I'm trying to do the same and I KNOW, it is SO hard!! I am severely addicted to Diet Pepsi and I just can't kick the habit. I AM drinking more water but I can't completely give up my Pepsi. I can't. I just can't do it. :(

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home