FLIBBITY.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Do you love me, do you want to be my friend?

If you do...

THEN FOR THE LOVE OF DOG, STOP ASKING FOR A "QUIET ROOM".

I swear, that if anyone I am with ever asks for a quiet room I WILL BEAT THEIR ASS.

I am NOT KIDDING.

I don't care if you ask to be away from elevators, the pool, vending machines, etc. etc.

I get that.

Really.

I have no problem with that.

BUT, if you ask for a quiet room...you will see my rage problem.

Does anyone else understand why this question is so incredibly STUPID? It is a HOTEL. People go there to SLEEP. And yes, i know...other activities...heh heh heh.

In Jennelou's Big Ass Flibbity Hotel, the following rules will apply.

If you ask for a quiet room, you will be placed next to the marching band practice area where untalented musicians practice all night long.

If I ask you "HOW would you like to pay for your room?" and you say "YES", i will smack you upside the head with a nerf bat. Doesn't do much damage, gets my point across quite well.

If I answer the phone and say "Thank you for calling Jennelou's Big Ass Flibbity Hotel in East Egypt, how may I help you?" and you respond with "Is this Jennelou's Big Ass Flibbity Hotel? In East Egypt?", rates will automatically double. Unless you are the 16th fucktard of the day, then it may increase much more.

If you ask me why the rates are higher on "Annual Flibbity Day" when everyone wants to stay versus "Absolutely Nothing Going On Sunday", you will be forced to sit through an economics class taught by the professor I had who loves to talk endlessly about the Baby Boomers and Bird City, Kansas. You will not be allowed to leave until he teaches you about supply and demand, which may be never.

So, in closing, because I need to get back to work....don't be a dumbass!

Dumbass
posted by Jenne Lou at 1/21/2008 06:19:00 PM

2 Comments:

I think I pissed myself.

And if we go to NJ in April guess whose requesting we switch to a "Quiet Room".....yours truly

7:32 PM  

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

I just peed my pants. Seriously.

And I'll probably get fired for laughing hysterically outloud. WHEN I'M SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING.

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home