FLIBBITY.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Amy, you have to brush your teeth first!

Man, kids argue about dumb things! I think it is so we can be entertained as adults!

So, I have been really sheltered...or something.

It is very sad, but one of my favorite things about Plattsburgh is OPTIONS!

You can actually choose a grocery store, and they don't have Tops! I hate Tops! Notto mention that they have KFC, Wal-Mart Supercenter.....I love Wal-Mart, the mall is right here...with a bookstore! (OK, there is a nice bookstore in SL). The movie theater is right there too! Sweet. They also have QUIZNOS! Quiznos is awesome. I haven't been to the one here yet though.

Now I just need to get a job so I can actually go to some of these places! Oh, and somebody needs to come to Plattsburgh and go to the Ground Round with me...they have awesome Ranch burgers. AMY....they have raspberry margaritas!! And you haven't seen my apartment yet! That's OK...I will be here for a while!

OK. I need to go do something constructive!



And now, a quote from the awesome Mitch Hedberg....

"I think pickles are cucumbers that sold out. They sold their soul to the devil, and the devil is dill."
posted by Jenne Lou at 7/24/2005 02:44:00 PM

1 Comments:

Amy must have ESP! Yay! She called me and said that she and Tim were at Wal-Mart and wanted to go to dinner. I got my Ranch burger, and it was GOOOD! We tried those raspberry 'ritas....they were so so. I wouldn't get one again.

So, that's the excitement in my life these days!!

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home