FLIBBITY.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Top Ten Questions To Ask Yourself Before Ordering The Burger King Quad Stacker

Top Ten Questions To Ask Yourself Before Ordering The Burger King Quad Stacker

(This is for SRB)


10. "Are my papers in order?"

9. "Can I get it supersized?"

8. "Will I have time to run 298 miles to burn off the calories?"

7. "Could this have anything to do with why the rest of the world hates us?"

6. "Should I talk to my doctor about Lipitor?"

5. "Can I get it on a low-carb bun?"

4. "How come there isn't any sausage on this bad boy?"

3. "Why is Burger King making me sign a release form?"

2. "Should I wait til they come out with the 'Quint Stacker'?"

1. "Do I have my cardiologist on speed dial?"

I got this from http://www.cbs.com/latenight/lateshow/top_ten/archive/ls_topten_archive2006/ls_topten_archive_20060926.shtml
(Sorry, the link thingy wasn't working....)




And the "extras", that didn't make it on to the Top Ten:

"Will 8 pieces of bacon be enough?"


"Will I have room for an apple pie?"


"How much does it cost to have a crane lift you out of bed every day?"


"Do I really have much to live for, anyway?"


"What's it like to sweat mayonnaise?"


"Would it be healthier just to eat the fat kid behind the counter?"


"Do I prefer the nickname 'Tubby' or 'Lard-Ass'?"
posted by Jenne Lou at 9/28/2006 09:51:00 PM

1 Comments:

Yes! Yes!!

Bring on the quad!!

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home