FLIBBITY.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Insert clever title here.

So, once again I haven't posted in a while.

Ugh, I don't even have a job yet, and I am so TIRED right now. I worked for quite a few hours on this take home test I had to do for my Income Tax class. Take home......sounds easy right? NOT. Plus the homework I have in that class is crazy. Plus all my other classes. Ugh.

And my other Accounting class is kind of boring....and Accounting is my major. Oh well, I figure that the actual JOB is not the same, plus there are a lot of options with that kind of degree.

But I have to get a job soon...that will be fun....trying to get everything done.

I don't even have the energy to do a hot dudes post like SRB did. *sigh*.

But I am happy that the new shows are coming on this week....especially Boston Legal and CSI NY.

I love Boston Legal....and I started watching it only because I was too damn lazy to get up and switch the channel and I didn't know where the damn remote was. Mark Valley is such a hottie....even more so now than when he was on Days of Our Lives. And I would be very happy to look as good as Candice Bergen does when I am her age.

Anyway, that show cracks me up.

But I am rambling.

I am not into this.....I will post more later.
posted by Jenne Lou at 9/18/2006 07:48:00 PM

4 Comments:

I'll have to check that show out, haven't done that yet!

That costume that I'm looking at is on buycostumes.com, the prices are actually pretty good! You should come to my party! I'm in Binghamton! COME ON NOW! :)

9:18 PM  

Which one?

Boston Legal? Shatner cracks me up.....oh, and Michael J. Fox is pretty good on it too....

And sorry that this post sucked so damn bad.

10:47 PM  

Yep, Boston Legal!!

8:17 AM  

I highly recommend it!

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home