FLIBBITY.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Willie Nelson smokes pot? I am SHOCKED.

DUHHHHHH!!!!

Did anyone NOT know that?

OK, first let me say that I AM SICK TO DEATH OF VERMONT CAMPAIGN ADS! I don't even live in Vermont and I am so sick of it I could scream!!!

Anyway, This dude, Bernie Sanders, who is a Senate Candidate, had one political ad with Willie Nelson. Well, tonight on the news they said that Willie Nelson had been arrested for having marijuana on his tour bus and that Sanders had pulled the ad of his website, but apparently it will still be on TV.

I have said it before....and I will say it again......

DUHHHHHHHHHH!

This is so friggin dumb. I would be very surprised if there was anyone that didn't know Willie was a pothead.....

OK, end rant.
posted by Jenne Lou at 9/18/2006 11:09:00 PM

3 Comments:

LOL!!! Maybe that guy has been living under a rock! Holy shit!

8:18 AM  

Willie got caught with pot and 'shrooms. I bet his bus was the shit!

I guess that guy could get Cheech and Chong to appear in his next commercial. Or maybe Robert Downey Jr. Or even Ex Mayor Marion Berry.

Word.

5:48 PM  

Cheech is busy with that craptacular show "Celebrity Duets".

Unless he got voted off....

And Willie was in Vermont for a concert....and I admit it....I went. Willie is pretty damn cool....and to be honest...I kept wondering about his bus and what kind of "stuff" he had stashed in there, because DUH it's Willie!

But these fucking political adds are really pissing me off...

Almost as much as:

Head on, Apply Directly to the Forehead,

Head on, Apply Directly to the Forehead,

Head on, Apply Directly to the Forehead,

I think that there strategy is to give everyone a headache, but I for one will NEVER buy that shit...even if I do someday hear that it is a miracle drug.

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home