FLIBBITY.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Fibbity.

So, i couldn't think of a title for this post. So I will just call it flibbity, because that is what I always say when I can't think of what I want to say.

Yeah.

So, I am glad the "I Didn't sleep for more than 2 hours at a time for over a week and I started to go fucking CRAZY" event of January 2007 didn't repeat itself this year.

But I did have a major fucking blowout rage attack on Tuesday. One which a close friend and my Mom got to hear the brunt of. i can not tell you the last time I was that pissed off. I felt like I was going to explode. Fucking lying bastard so far up the judges ass cop. I fucking hate you. If i even see a City Police car I get all fucking stabby. Stay away from me. Asshole.

Maybe I will tell you about it sometime, but I think I finally calmed down, and I don't need to stir that shit up again.

But no post would be complete without SOME bitching, so here are today's rants.

~People. It is called listening. WORK ON IT. I had this woman call today bitching at me because she was unable to leave a voicemail for someone. She said that it kept telling her to press zero. NO, fucknut. It very clearly says "Press 0 for front desk, or wait for the tone to leave a message. She insisted that it didn't do that. So, I put her on hold and called the room. just as I thought. Press 0 for front desk or wait for the tone. So, i told her that. She wanted me to take the message. So I did. And then I called the room and waited for the goddamn tone and left her message. This goes along with the people who call down and want to know how to delete voicemail messages. if you wait 2 seconds it tells you, but you were impatient, so now you have
to call back and do it again. Work on your listening skills.

Then this fucking guy got mad because his room is on the 1st floor and the ice machine is on the second. DUDE, there is an elevator, or stairs, the exercise might do you some good. I didn't decide the goddamn hotel. WTF does getting all pissy do for you? Do you think that I will go upstairs and move the damn thing downstairs to make you happy? If that is your biggest problem, you have it pretty goddamn good.

People are fucking annoying tonight.

I think that that is all I wanted to bitch about tonight. Classes start again on Monday, and I am kinda happy about that because this will finally be my last semester, but I feel like the winter break was way too short. i took this online class for 5 weeks and it totally sucked my will to live. We had 5 textbooks and it just frustrated me highly. Tons of reading, much of which made no sense to me. The class was Latin American Studies, which I have next to no interest in. It wouldn't have been so bad if we didn't have so much to read, and if we didn't have to constantly look for the "deeper meanings" in what we read. If I read a story about a kid being abused, it is a story about a kid being abused, i don't see it as one country against another. Sorry, my brain does not work that way. BUT it is all over and I passed.

I had something else I wanted to write about, but now I can't remember what it was. I guess I will go and do some actual work...for a few minutes anyway.

TALK TO ME people!
posted by Jenne Lou at 1/24/2008 08:03:00 PM

4 Comments:

Like a moron I thought that I had added you to my bloglines but I didn't, but I made sure you are on there now!! I have to ask....are you sure you want to get into the Hotel Business? LOL!! I'm kidding, I love your stories!!!

Good luck on classes, I started last week and it fucking SUCKS, so much to do!!!!!!!!! And I'm taking less classes than last semester! WTF!

I still say you need to come down to see me.

Hey.....when is that huge snow event drinking bash in your neck of the woods? Maybe I'll invite myself up for that.

9:17 AM  

are you SURE you are calmed down??? LOL

And I think maybe you SHOULD have moved the ice machine for that guy! LMAO

Aw geez, Jenny, I miss you! :)
You crack my ass up!!

Love you!

2:08 PM  

I do really like the hotel business. Just be glad I am not still working at Satan's asshole, I mean Wal Mart.

I think that anyone who works there and doesn't have a rage problem is fucked up.

Winter Carnival is soooon. They are building the ice palace now. Not sure if I will be joining the festivities or not this year. I probably should considering I have no clue where the eff i will be living next year.

I MISS BOTH OF YOU MUCHO DAMNIT.

Oh, and I am not going to NYC for the big 3-0. Too much dinero.

=[

And I have no idea what bloglines is....guess I am a loser.

6:22 PM  

Oh, and as for the cop?

No. Not calmed down.

That guy is a major prick.

I hope he gets demoted to Wal Mart Greeter.

Bastard.

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home