FLIBBITY.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Channeling Florence...

AUGHHHHHH!

OK, so here's the sitch.

I am taking Cost Accounting this semester. The instructor has a website that we need to go to print off info, etc.

This has been very annoying. Why you ask?

1. I have to use Internet Explorer. I HATE IE. Hate it. Every time I use it I get tons of pop ups. So, I avoid it at all costs. Unfortunately I can't get this website to work on Mozilla. I think it is because there are so many graphics on the page. Just a guess.

2. I can never get the damn site to work. It locks up all the time. I just told it to print twice. My printer is quiet. WTF?

3. I saw something in the notes today that looked strangely like Calculus. That makes me want to get in bed and pull the covers up over my head and hide.

Other than the fact that I am taking statistics, I think I am really going to enjpy my other classes. Statistics? Ugh. Don't ask.

Well, I have since tried to print a THIRD time, and it didn't work. GAH. I am trying really hard to not turn this into a Florence episode. Ot a typewriter-in-the backyard episode.
posted by Jenne Lou at 2/01/2006 09:31:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home