FLIBBITY.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

So, it has been awhile since I have posted anything, so of course I have a few things to ocmplain about.

First, these stupid teacher strikes we keep hearing about. You don't like your job, pay, etc? QUIT. Every time this happens, the kids end up missing school until the teachers decide to go back. I think this is unacceptable. You don't want to work? We will find someone who does! Not only does this affect the kids, but I would imagine it is a pain for the parents because I imagine most of them have tow ork and are unable to just stay home because the teachers aren't happy. Give me a break.

The other day at work a lady told me that her family was freaking out because her son likes Care Bears and he likes to cook. He is SEVEN years old! Who cares if he likes Care Bears? As for liking to cook....have these people ever heard of Emeril? People piss me off. Why does it really matter what kind of toys a little boy likes to play with? This is very similar to my former friend making a comment that her boyfriend's daughter was fat. This little girl was probably 8 or 9 at the time, and not what I would consider to be fat at all. Not to mention the fact that she was a great kid. We have to deal with this weight obsession enough as adults, kids should be kids. (Obviously there are exceptions to this rule. If your kid can eat an entire ham, then maybe you have a problem. If your kid is as wide as the dishwasher, you may have a problem!)


Now for a lesson in grammar/spelling......"boughten" is NOT a word. It is bought. "Don't got none" is not even close to proper English. There was a lady at work the other day that kept saying "Them are pretty". AHHHHHHHH! I seriously think that Hooked on Phonics should be required for some people.

And now, I have homework to do. I realize this post was totally random. Deal with it.
posted by Jenne Lou at 12/04/2005 08:47:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home