FLIBBITY.

Friday, December 30, 2005

It's been a while........

My apologies to my loyal blogspot fans and readers. I have been busy.

So, this will probably be my last posting for 2005. I am hoping that 2006 will be better. While I like Plattsburgh, I don't much care for my job or school. Ugh. I am so melancholy lately.

2006 is already shaping up to be better, if for nothing else than the fact that I am so excited that Tima nd Amy are getting married!! Yay! (For the record, he has excellent taste in engagement rings....)

Which brings me to my first resolution.......to lose 30 pounds. Ugh. You have heard of the freshman 15? I gained at least 20 pounds and I am not even a freshman! Losing it should be fun. But, the college has a nice gym. I am not sure why I haven't taken advantage of it before. But now I have an incentive. I don't want to be a fatty boom-a-latty for all the wedding photos!

I also hope to finally get my apartment organized. I need to either find a spot for things or get rid of them. Moving from a 2 bedroom to a studio is easier said than done!

OK, I am now going to end abruptly because I have lost my train of thought.

Happew Ner Yay.
posted by Jenne Lou at 12/30/2005 09:44:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home