FLIBBITY.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Bitchy Bitchy

OK....

Here are some things that are bugging me at the moment.

First of all....an aunt is the wife of an uncle or a parent's sister. If my sister has children, I will be their aunt. (And duh, if I ever get married, if my husband has siblings with children, I will be THEIR aunt.) I know....kind of a scary thought...those poor children. = )

If my friend has a kid, I will NOT be that kid's aunt, unless my friend is married to a sibling of my husband obviously.

I don't know why, but this gets on my nerves. There are other things related to this that also get on my nerves, but I will refrain from pissing off any more people.


I also friggin HATE it when a singer has a successful song, and then some fucknut goes and does a remake very soon after. ( I often have no problem years later if it is a song I like.) Be original....get your own material. Ugh. Annoying.

When it says "NO PARKING-FIRE LANE" that means NO. PARKING. FIRE. LANE. This does not mean that you can park your ghetto cruiser heap in said Fire Lane while your tons of fun wife (who should leave the spandex AT HOME or better yet BURN IT.) Just because your toothless wonder ass is sitting in the car does not mean that you override the no parking rule. Dumbass. If you don't know what I mean....go to Wal Mart....this happens all the time there.



I am also sick to death of that stupid commercial about Yoplait Chocolate Whips Yogurt. You know the one...."This is Dating a Masseuse Good" "New Shoes Good" Blah Blah Blah. That shit is GROSS. Trust. Me. The other flavors are pretty good...but if I want Chocolate, I don't mean yogurt.

OK. I guess I bitched enough for one day.

Oh, and Scions suck too. Boxy lookin' fucker.
posted by Jenne Lou at 10/09/2006 05:00:00 PM

5 Comments:

You are right to be bitchy, those things make me bitchy too. Scions are weird.....what was the point of then anyways?

2:38 PM  

I don't know what the point is of a LOT of cars now.....don't get me started on the Mini Cooper!!!

9:00 PM  

Mm Hmm... I heard all that. I hate Scions, and dickfors who park in the fire lane. I play the super bitch card; I call security on anyone I catch in the fire lane. Motherfucker if I have to walk, so do you. Deal with it.

10:02 AM  

replace ghetto cruiser with yuppie Hummer and I am sooo with you.

Smooches!

2:02 PM  

ahahaha, you had me laughing. All those things annoy me too!

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home