FLIBBITY.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Did I call that last one FIBBITY?

Fibbity, Flibbity, whatevs.

THIS cracks me up....

natalie dee
nataliedee.com

Do ya get it?

There is really not much new here...classes started again on Monday, and so far it has been pretty uneventful. One class I am taking focuses on finding a job, so that is good....but I have to get my resume done, and do this "Who I am" thing which shouldn't be too bad, but you have to tell what your strengths and weaknesses are. The professor said we should ask those who know us best for help.....so, maybe. Actually, that will be helpful too because interviewers always ask those types of questions. Should be interesting.

I am at work and I just checked these 4 guys in and one of them was a massive prick. You know the type, thinks he is hot shit. Um, no, being an ass does not make you cool. Not my fault you didn't make reservations in advance, I am doing the best I can. Fucker. I hope someday he realizes he isn't all that.

That was random.

Back to my class.....I guess I better start thinking about what the heck I want to do after graduation.....
posted by Jenne Lou at 1/29/2008 06:09:00 PM

3 Comments:

What the hell does that Natalie Dee mean? Clam digger? Gold digger? I don't get it.....explain please.

AND, I know exactly what you need to do when you graduate. Move down here with me so we can drive to NYC on weekends to take advantage of men.

8:00 PM  

EXCUUUUSE ME! I want to go to NYC too!!

I don't get the picture either... I'm slow.

You're very good at being funny and making me laugh! :) But I don't know if that will get you a job. LOL

9:12 PM  

STRIP MINING!

LMAO.

or maybe not?

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home