FLIBBITY.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Aggravated

So, someone called me at 1:30 this morning....who the heck could that be? I didn't get to the phone in time and they hung up. I forgot that the ringer on my cellphone was off, and saw this morning that they left me a voicemail. The number was private though. I tried *69 on my regular phone, and the number was private as well. So, I call my voicemail and the password doesn't work. What the...? I KNOW that is what the password is...bastards. I bet that there is an outage with the voicemail or something like that, but instead of saying that, they say that there is a problem with the voicemail.

Who the heck called me? If the psycho got my home number somehow, he will be told to leave me alone. I will tell him that if he calls me again, I am calling the police. It is probably not even him.

In other news, I am lucky enough to get to work the weekend taht the dorms open. FUN! The last two days have been crazy. That place makes me claustrophobic!

Do me a favor: when you are in a store....DON'T OPEN THE DAMN PACKAGES!!! I WILL KICK YOUR ASS IF I SEE YOU DOING IT! It is so obnoxious and totally unneccessary! Somebody opened an eggcrate mattress. Guess what? It is impossible to get those back in the package. If it says full size, it is full size, dumbass. Don't get me started on the curtains and the body pillow pillow cases. Yeah, I guess I am not much of a people person. Maybe I would be if people weren't so goddamn stupid and inconsiderate.
posted by Jenne Lou at 8/27/2005 05:52:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home