FLIBBITY.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

There is no soy milk...

"

"Soy Milk....there is no such thing as soy milk, you know why cause there is no soy tit. It is soy juice...but they can't call it that beacuse just saying it makes you want to gag!"
(A quote from the very funny Lewis Black)


I found my high school pictures today...I can't believe how dark my hair was!

Anyway, not much news here. Getting ready for classes to start. I went and got my books today to beat the rush. I am so glad I did.

That psycho dude "still doesn't understand why we can't work things out". At least he hasn't called me though...when he instant messages me I can just ignore him. Apparently he has been threatening the other guy (the cutie) so unfortunately I don't think we will be hanging out. Neither of us needs to deal with that drama! The psycho doesn't want to call me, if he does I am going to tell him to leave me alone or I will call the police. The guy is obviosuly a little unstable and I am not f***ing around!

Now, I want to share some observations I have had recently....

1. What is up with women with copious amounts of facial hair?? I understand that hormonal problems, etc can cause that, but come on! There are things that will take care of that! When you have a full black 'stache growing in, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

2. I heard on the radio today that they have "the weather every ten minutes every morning". Is that REALLY necessary?I would just think that that would annoy their regular listeners who listen all morning. Then again, I don't think a channel devoted entirely to the weather is really necessary either!
posted by Jenne Lou at 8/24/2005 05:48:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home