FLIBBITY.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Gas prices....and more proof that people suck.

I was reading an article on pressrepublican.com this morning about the insane gas prices.

One thing I took away from this article is that people suck.

One gas station has seen an increase in drive offs, people leaving without paying. Now THAT sure makes a whole lot of sense! I would love to see these people get caughtand get some hefty fines added on as well. Assholes. Do you think that the gas stations WANT to charge those prices??

Then another person said that the reason prices are so high is because our presidentis a Texas oilman and that the prices won't go down until we have a new president. Riiiiiiiiiiigggggghhhhhht! Give me a break, like nobody would notice if that was the case. People can be astonishingly stupid sometimes. However, I do feel that there must be something that they can do about the prices. When I had my Celebrity, Icould fill it up for $13.00. Now I am luckyif I can fill up for $35.00. That is insane. Luckily I don't usually have to drive too far.

I don't know whatI am trying to say.........

I guess I am rambling, but people can be so stupid that it literally makes my head hurt.
posted by Jenne Lou at 8/15/2005 08:40:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home