FLIBBITY.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Gargamel and Azrael

So Jared and I were talking about shows we watched when we were kids: The Care Bears, Strawberry Shortcake, My Little Pony, Mr Dressup, Mr. Rogers (sorry....I HATED that show!), He Man and She Ra, and of course the smurfs! Not to mention the Cosby show, Alf, Roseanne, and so many more. I think the reason we got talking about this was because they have an Alf DVD at Wal Mart! I still love that show. Alf was one funny mo-fo.

We got talking about the Smurfs, and we could not remember the name of the lady who snorted all the time. The one with the red wig. We could NOT think of her name.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
HOGATHA! Of course!

I found this website.....

http://bluebuddies.com/help/smurf_names_and_list_of_the_smurfs.htm

I had forgotten about the Warmongers (Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!) Chlorhydris, and Big Mouth.
However, there are some characters on there that I do not remember. Nanny Smurf and her pet Smoogle? I do not remember them. I do remember Mother Nature, Feathers, Homnibus, and Johan and Pewit.

Good stuff....the smurfs!

It is really weird that some of the stuff we liked as kids are making a comeback. Like the Care Bears, Strawberry Shortcake, and My Little Pony. I was talking to someone at work one day, and she said that her daughter has her old Care Bears, plus new ones. I think it is kind of cool, but are they running out of ideas or something? It seems like a lot of the movies out recently are remakes.

I better go get ready for class!
posted by Jenne Lou at 8/31/2005 07:00:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home