FLIBBITY.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Observations

Just thought I would share some random stuff that I have noticed the last few days....

1. Gas prices are still insane. It was over $50.00 to fill up today! That SUCKS! It used to cost me $13.00 to fill up Celeste! (My first car....1986 Chevy Celebrity)

2. Women should NEVER wear jeans without pockets on the back!!! They look TERRIBLE. I guess maybe if you had an absolutely perfect butt you may be OK, but I have seen a lot of women wearing them lately, and they just look BAD. Even on women who don't have bad figures! Wait. Why the heck am I noticing women's butts? Ha Ha. I think that I probably noticed one, and now I am subconsciously trying to prove my own theory....

OK, I guess that is only two things, but I wanted to write something!
posted by Jenne Lou at 10/03/2005 09:12:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home