FLIBBITY.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

WTF Over?

I couldn't think of a better title, so that one will have to do......

So, I am working 7 am to 4 pm today. This older lady asks me if we have Vellux blankets. I tell her we don't but show her the different blankets we DO have. So she asks me "Where can I get a Vellux blanket?"

My job is to know what is sold in the store I work in. If you don't like what we have, go somewhere else. It is NOT my job to know what other stores carry. I don't know, I don't work in those stores. It is very similar to the dumbasses who would call the hotel and say "Your rates are too expensive, where can I stay that is nice, but cheaper?" It was not my job to know the rates of our competition. If you don't like our rates, amenties, etc., call the competition and ask them. Don't expect me to know what evry other hotel charges.

So, then the lady's husband walks up with a bag of gummy bears. She made some comment like "I buy those at home" or something like that. This man was in his 70's and that bag of candy couldn't have cost more that $1.00. When I am 70, I will eat gummy bears if I want gummy bears! Ugh. That lady was annoying.

Mom, when Dad is 70, please let him buy gummy bears if he wants them. Oh wait, he likes Twizzlers. Don't be a beyotch. Let the man have some candy if he wants it! (Hee Hee)
posted by Jenne Lou at 9/25/2005 11:50:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home