FLIBBITY.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Now you know my ABC's

I am posting here because I HATE INTERNET EXPLORER! Ugh. It sucks.

LOVE Mozilla Firefox....so so much.

A is for age: 27...until Friday
B is for Booze of choice: Smirnoff Ice....the regular one...not that flavored stuff
C is for career: student, I guess....my job is not my career.
D is for your dog's name: my future dog will be named James Brown. Not kidding.
E is for essential items you use everyday: my computer, my cell phone
F is for favorite songs at the moment: Be Without You by Mary J. Blige, Settle for a Slowdown by Dierks Bentley, Nevermind Me by Big & Rich.
G is for favorite games: Tetris
H is for hometown: Lake Clear
I is for instruments you play: None, unfortunately
J is for jam or jelly you like: Grape
K is for Kids: Maybe later
L is for last kiss: I'm not telling
M is for most admired trait: I am FUNNAYYY! (Inside joke). Seriously, I don't know
N is for the name of your crush: Gary Sinise from CSI NY.
O is for overnight hospital stays: Asthma at age 5
P is for phobias: gums give me the creeps when not accompanied by teeth. This lady at the evil empire creeped me out hardcore. Ugh. I hate snakes too. I remember in 1st grade everyone had to touch one. I flat out refused. No amount of coaxing from my teacher could make me touch that mofo. Can't think of anymore right now.
Q is for quote you like: "I saw a fish all by itself, I said, "Dude, you should stay in school." (Mitch Hedberg)
R is for biggest regret: That I STILL have no freaking clue what to do with my life. Hate that.
S is for sweet of choice: I really like Dark Chocolate Hersheys Kisses, but I like most sweet stuff. Just no black licorice or coconut please.
T is for the time you wake up: not early enough. I even procrastinate about getting up!
U is for underwear: what about it?
V is for vegetable you love: cukes
W is for worst habit: probably being negative....but it is not my fault that there is an abundance of stupid people.
X is for x-rays you've had: I broke my toe. and lots of dental x-rays.
Y is for yummy food you make: it's all good.
Z is for zodiac sign: Taurus
posted by Jenne Lou at 4/23/2006 02:57:00 PM

1 Comments:

its a good thing you like dk choc hershey kisses, we are having lots of them at the wedding!!!!!

Can't wait

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home