FLIBBITY.

Friday, March 03, 2006

I don't even know if anyone reads this anymore

I am afraid that this entry may be totally random and organized, but oh well.

I am home on my lunch break...working 12-9 today....and there must be a full moon or something. People have been mean and or stupid today which I am not dealing well with. Now I will be the first to admit that I can be moody as hell. BUT I try not to be rude to people who have nothing to do with the fact that I am feeling that way.

Now if only everyone else felt that way. Just thought I would put that out there...I don't really need to bore you with the details. I will say though, that my coworkers have noticed the same thing.

Something weird has been happening lately. I have had several people say that I look like I am 22. Which is interesting since I will be 28 in less than 2 months. 28 on the 28th. So, I was thinking....would I want to be 22 again? Maybe, maybe not. I was working at the hotel then, just out of my lovely three year relationship. Thank god that finally ended. When I was younger...way younger, I always thought that 24 was an ideal age. I thought that I would have met a non-squid by then and that I would know what the heck I was doing with my life. Here I am 4 years later...and that still hasn't happened. I don't know what my deal is.

Yesterday was a weird day. I was in a mood. Not necessarily a bad mood, but I was kind of emotional, and a friend told me that we need to get like that sometimes, otherwise we are just machines. That is a very valid point. Doesn't mean that things are any easier, but whatever. Life can just be weird sometimes. I liked things better when I didn't understand them!

I saw a little girl the other day who was so excited because it was her 6th birthday. Her mother let her pick out a birthday present AND they went and got ice cream sundaes for lunch. I used to love doing that. Maybe I should have an ice cream sundae for lunch sometime soon. Anyway, the little girl told her mother that she wanted to be a kid forever. Not the worst idea I have ever heard. I liked things better when I didn't understand them! Not that I would want to be a teenager again or go back to middle school or high school. No thank you very much.

I am going to end this post because I don't know what the heck I am getting at.
posted by Jenne Lou at 3/03/2006 04:41:00 PM

3 Comments:

I read it. Keep it up.

9:42 AM  

I read this and am always looking to see if you have posted anything new. Did you get my last e-mail?
Lisa

1:59 AM  

hello my seester, I still like to read, so keep it up, it makes me laugh. Sorry it took me so long to see the new one.

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home