FLIBBITY.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

65

Whoa. This is my 65th entry. I did not expect that I had that many.

Too bad more of them weren't GOOD entries, but whatever.

I have really been in a mood lately. And spending way too much time online, especially when I am home in my own apartment, which amounts to about two days a week, if I am lucky. Which also explains why my apartment is so messy. Seeing as I am posting this at 1:40 am, I guess I won't be up early tomorrow being productive!

Part of my problem has been working the 4-12 shift at the hotel. I don't actually mind the actual job during those hours, it just screws everything else up. I have no real reason to get up early, so I sleep in. Then I have been watching TV until it is time to go to work, then I go home, get online for a little bit, then go to bed. It is all very boring. (This is NOT to say that I have not enjoyed staying with my aunt and uncle, because I really really have. More than I ever thought I would. I am going to miss THEM in the fall. Most definitely.)

When I am back in my own apartment full time again, in about a month, I will be back in school full time, and unfortunately probably back at Wal Mart again. So, I guess I should enjoy my sleeping in time now while I have it.

I am so not good at the whole school thing. I just don't like it. But I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I can stick it out for another year and a half. Ugh. I am sad that it is almost August already. I hate winter and our arctic temperatures.

I am rambling again. I guess that is to be expected at this time of night, er, morning.

I guess I will stop now, as I seem to be unable to put into words the way I have been feeling lately.

Oh, and $3.12 for regular gas? That is ridiculous. I think I should start walking. Too bad that is not an option right now.
posted by Jenne Lou at 7/27/2006 01:42:00 AM

1 Comments:

Woo-hooooooooooo! Congrats!

I never thought I'd make 25 and I'm closing in on 150...

You go, Jennie Lou!

Here's top 65 more!

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home