FLIBBITY.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I will NEVER eat Lean Cuisine

Ugh. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. Blechhh.

I was just watching the news and they had a story about a woman who found a mouse head in her frozen Salmon dinner! Ugh. I have never had Lean Cuisine and now I never will.

GROSS. Then they offered her $20 and coupons. Yeah, give me 20 cents off and I will totally but your product again.

This may be the best diet plan ever, because who knows what other things that could happen with? I am not going to think about THAT thought too much.

I will say though, that I would never eat salmon anyway. Yuck. Not a seafood fan, no I am not.

In other news, I still really have nothing to write about. It is so very sad. Other people seem to find interesting stuff to write about, why not me?

Oh, and I heard today that Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy want to elope. Huh? I didn't even know they were dating. What a weird couple. Whatever.
posted by Jenne Lou at 7/26/2006 11:20:00 PM

4 Comments:

What? Seriously a mouse in the Lean Cuisine? That's not right.

*shiver*

9:21 AM  

Ugh, I know!

And they offered her COUPONS!

Yeah, right....don't think she will buying that again!

11:26 AM  

Yeah because maybe she can use the coupons to get one with, oh I don't know, a cock-roach in it.

Nasty. I'd rather be fat, thank you.

11:49 AM  

Must be a lot of protien in mouse, huh?

As far as blogging about anything interesting I do very little of that....I post a lot of garbage actually.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home