FLIBBITY.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

So..........

Once again I have absolutely nothing to post about. NOTHING.

*sigh*

Guess I am really that boring. I probably shouldn't even be wasting blog space here.

I don't even have anything to complain about! What is up with THAT? Just wait until the fall when I am back in school, most likely back at Wal-Mart, and summer is over. I will have -30 degree temperatures to look forward to...isn't THAT a lovely thought.

I love summer time. I love not being in school. BUT I do not love not having any money, so school it is. Guess I have to get into more debt to hopefully not be in debt someday.

But I think I am weird. Why you ask? Well, there are many reasons. But the one that has stuck out lately is the whole marriage and kids thing. I am not really feeling it. Could be due to the fact that I haven't met anyone worth wasting my time with. I guess by 28 it is normal for girls to be freaking out about the whole family thing. I am not really. I guess I would like all that someday, but you would think by now I would be more sure about it. Who the heck knows. I would rather be single and OK with that than unhappy in a bad relationship. My sister got married recently, and pretty much all of my cousins are hooked up, except me. But instead of freaking out about it, I kind of feel better about it as time goes by. I think it is a good thing. I don't EVER want to feel dependent on someone else. (For example, I never want to be one of those women whose husband leaves them years later and then they realize they have no marketable job skills.)

As for the children issue....I. Am. So. NOT. Ready. I cannot imagine having children right now. But at the same time I don't want to be a 40 year old first time mother.

It is all very weird to me.
posted by Jenne Lou at 7/04/2006 12:05:00 AM

4 Comments:

OMG. You don't post for so long, then I miss acouple of days and it's WAR AND PEACE.
(Not that I am complaining...keep blogging, sis-TUH.)

It's not weird you aren't feeling the need to hook up and have kids yet. Or maybe ever. Each person is different. (Look at how messed up I am...)

You will figure it all out. In the meantime, KEEP BLOGGING.

I think I heard that is the only thing that helps you straighten out your thoughts. hee hee

1:52 PM  

War and Peace, huh?

You think this is bad...you should hear me talk.

I NEVER SHUT UP.

Seriously.

1:56 PM  

I think you've got a good attitude about it. What's the point being in a relationship with some tosser just for the sake of it?

Don't worry about the kids thing. I shat myself when I found out we were going to have a kid - we had absolutely no intentions of having one, and (somehow...think you can figure out how) suddenly, we were having one. I don't think anyone is prepared to be a parent until the shit hits them in the face.

Well, apart from some of the wholesome housewives I have seen on these blogs, but they're a different kettle of cabbage...

;-)

5:46 PM  

I understand what you are saying about marriage/kids/whatever.

I'm married, which is okay for the most part, and I'm supposed to be "getting ready" to have kids--and I'm totally freaked out about that. If you figure it all out, let me know!

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home