FLIBBITY.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

And another.....

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
Car insurance

2. What's the best place to eat a romantic dinner?
I'm not picky

3. Last time you Puked from Drinking?
its been awhile

4. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar?
Less than a month ago.....but not at the same time. Drunk and danced on a table, then less than a week later not very drunk and danced on a bar.

5. Name your first grade teacher.
Mrs. Houth

6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Um......it is after midnight, so I guess be in bed

7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
In kindergarten I told my teacher I wanted to be a cowgirl...

8.How many colleges did you attend before you settled on the one you graduated from?
I went to a Community College, got two degrees, and I am now at my second college.

9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now?
Because I wanted to wear a tank top, and I couldn't go out in public without another one over it....

10. Gas Prices! First Thought?
Are ridiculous

11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you where would you go and who?
I wish I knew.

12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning???
That I had to get my butt in gear and not waste my day off....and I didn't end up doing much, but that's ok.

13. Last thought before Falling asleep last night?
Damn, I am tired

14. Favorite style of Underwear?
Not grannies

15. Favorite style of Underwear for the opposite sex?
CLEAN

16. What Errand/Chore do you despise?
can't think of one

17. If you didn't have to work, what would you do?
Travel

18. Get up early or sleep in?
Depends on the day....I like both

19. Your Favorite Cartoon Character?
Ruthie. Do comic strips count? They do now.

20. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a girl/guy is?
I guess that would depend on the person and my mood.

21. A secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing?
It probably wouldn't be a secret then would it?

22. What was your First Car?
Chevy Celebrity

24. Your Favorite Lunch Meat?
Fresh Roast Turkey

25. What do you get every time you go into a Walmart?
Yogurt. Weird, I know.

26. Beach Or Lake?
Lake

27. Do you think Marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died at 20?
No, but I think that a lot of people don't take it seriously.

28. Who do you Stalk on myspace?
Nobody

29. Favorite Guilty Pleasure?
the internet

30. Favorite Movie you wouldnt want anyone to find out about?
If I didn't want anyone to find out, why would I list it here? I will admit that I watched the Muppets Take Manhattan recently....it was kind of scary how much of that movie I remembered. I probably hadn't seen it in 20 years!

31. What's your drink?
varies.....I like Diet Pepsi and Smirnoff Ice though. And V8.

32. Cowboys or Indians
Cowboys, George Strait is one. Giddyup.

33. Cops or Robbers?
Cops...heh heh...who me?

34. Do you cheer for the bad guy?
No

35. What Hollywood star do you think resembles you best?
Hopefully none.

36. If you had to pick one cast member of Grey's Anatomy, which one would you be?
I have only watched a few times.....so none. If you said CSI NY, I would be the trusty sidekick of the one and only Gary Sinise.

37. What do you want when you are sick?
Bed and bad TV.

38. Who from High School would you like to run into?
A few people

39. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
95.5 in the morning when I am at my apartment. We can't get that station in the boonies. In the afternoon 102.3, again when I am home.

41. Stiffler or Oz?
Huh? Guess I am sheltered. I have no answer.

42. Norm or Cliff?
They could both be annoying

43. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons?
Both

44. Worst Relationship Mistake that you wish you could take back?
Taking too much shit from men. Let's just leave it at that.

45. Do you Like the Person who sits directly across from you at work
Depends on who is sitting there.

46. If you could get away with it who would you kill?
Abusive assholes

47. What Famous person would you like to have dinner with?
George Strait or Gary Sinise

48. What famous Person would you like to sleep with?
probably none. I don't want to be famous. The media is relentless.

49. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose
Haven't had to use one at all

50. Last book you read for real?
I can't remember...it was a book that my mom let me borrow. I think I liked it...

51. Do you have a teddy bear?
several

52. Strangest Place you have ever brushed your teeth?
I don't think I have brushed my teeth in any strange places

53. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
Anywhere. Well, maybe not. San Diego, I have heard the weather is perfect.

54. How many times a day do you text?
Probably every day.

55. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or relationship?
Career, if I could think of one I want to do...

56. Do you go to church?
rarely

57. Pencil or Pen?
Pen

58. Describe your favorite Day?
Any day off with no plans is usually good
posted by Jenne Lou at 7/22/2006 12:42:00 AM

1 Comments:

It's amazing how much alike we are. You know, except for me having the brood of young'uns.

Must be the whole Saranac connection.

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home