FLIBBITY.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Ugh.

I AM STILL SUFFERING FROM BLOGGER'S BLOCK....or whatever they call it.

I guess I am just really boring. So, in the interest of posting something, I did this dumb survey. Lame, I know. I keep hoping that I will hit a creative streak...

/
First Name: Jennifer
Middle Name: Leah
Birthday: April 28 (write that down!)
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown
Fav color: RED
Day/Night: Night, I guess
Fave Food: Pizza with Bacon
FRIENDS AND LIFE
Do you ever wish you had another name? Nope
Do you like anyone? Believe it or not, yes I do. (Wait, did you mean the opposite sex?)
Which one of your friends acts the most like you?Jocelyn
Who's the loudest?idk
Who have you known the longest of your friends?Jocelyn
Who's the shyest: idk...this question is dumb.
Are you close to any family members? Yes
When you cried the most: When my grandmother died
What's the best feeling in the world: I would guess not having to worry about money is right up there
Worst Feeling: Money woes kind of suck....
FINISH EACH SENTENCE:
Let's walk on the: wlid side. (misspelled on purpose....long story)
Let's run through: the sprinkler...I wanted to the other day
Let's look at the: pictures
What a nice: Monte Carlo
Where did all the: stupid people come from
Why can't you: people on the phone spit it out?
Silly, little: flibbidy
Tell me: something funny
HAVE YOU:
Ran away from home: No
Pictured your crush naked: Uhhhhh.......
Skipped school: once or twice
Broken someone's heart: not on purpose
Been in love: who the heck knows
Cried when someone died: Duh
Wanted someone you knew you couldn't have: Probably
Done something embarrassing: who me?
Done a drug: not my thing
Cried in school: most likely
RANDOM
Your Good Luck Charm: don't have one...maybe THAT'S my problem
Person You Hate Most: I wouldn't say I HATE anyone....strong dislike maybe, but not hate
Best Thing That Has Happened: My sister's wedding is right up there
Ice Cream: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
WHO Makes you laugh the most: Lots of people.......including Dane Cook
Makes you smile: too many to list
Has A Crush On You: no comment
Do You Have A Crush On Someone: yeah, a couple
HAVE YOU EVER
Fallen for your best friend?: No
Made out with JUST a friend?: Yes
Kissed two people in the same day?: No
Had sex with two different people in the same day?: No
Been rejected: .Duh
Been in love?: you already asked me that
Been used?: yes
Done something you regret?: who hasn't? nothing too major though.
Cheated on someone?: No
Been called a tease: probably
WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON...
You touched?:I don't know...
You talked to on the phone?: Chuck
You hugged?: ummm.....I don't know
You instant messaged?: Chuck
You kissed?: p
You yelled at?: haven't done much yelling lately
Who text messaged you?: Chuck
Who broke your heart?: um......it has been a while....I would have to think about that
Who told you they loved you?: probably Mom or Dad....

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!
posted by Jenne Lou at 7/22/2006 12:31:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home