FLIBBITY.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

That last post sucked.

Didn't it?

Please forgive me.....but it is not nice having teeth issues.

WTF is going on lately? Seriously. I kept seeing dumbasses hanging out in the road tonight. Uh hello? I get that pedestrians have the right of way, but this big bitch (the car, not me!) will run your ass over, so MOVE IT. I have no problems with people crossing, duh, but don't be hanging out in the road after dark. Then again, this could have something to do with natural selection.

I think there is a full moon or some shit though. I was way over my quota for weirdos and dumbasses today. There was this one crazy dude who called me up rambling about a whole lot of nothing, who I later found out was walking around in a cowboy hat with pens sticking out of his ears. And he apparently tears up money. Dumbass. If I see him again, I may offer to "tear up" the money for him.

Then there were the phone idiots. I think I am blocking the memories of them from my mind because I can't think of any good examples right now, but let me tell you, death by phone cord was starting to sound good to me.

I am going to stop now, before this post turns into a fiasco like the last one.

Not my fault cement on teeth is highly annoying....
posted by Jenne Lou at 7/01/2006 10:56:00 PM

3 Comments:

Ok...you need to drink.

1:16 AM  

HA HA HA

Actually, I have done enough of that lately...I am just a spaz.

8:38 AM  

So, I deleted that last post...because it sucked.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home