FLIBBITY.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Is this really necessary?

OK.

I have to ask if some things are really necessary.

First, there was a BK ad in the newspaper the other day. They have a new sandwich....the BK Stacker......double, TRIPLE, and QUAD. WTF? Does anyone really need a QUAD stacker.....it is 4 hamburgers (obviously), BACON AND CHEESE.

That boggles the mind. Seriously. AND there was a coupon for Buy One Get One Free.

Ugh.

Enough said.




Moving on....

I don't know why I thought of this recently, but I don't get people who say "We are pregnant." The only time this should be said is if two girls are pregnant or something. A man and woman should not say "We are pregnant." Sorry buddy, YOU are not pregnant. That bugs me. I would also think that any woman whose husband (or boyfriend) says that would be slapping him HARD.

Along the same lines, I hate the word "preggo" and I hate it when woman say "I have a baby in my stomach". Uhhhhh...I am not a Doctor, and I don't play one on TV, but I think if your baby is in your stomach, you have a problem.

I can't think of a good example, but I also hate it when people have fancy spellings of their names. Hmmm......like Aymeigh. Or Dgenneigh. Or Mikul. Or how about Jaymz?

The same goes for names that are obviously made up. I wish I could think of a good example.....
but you probably know what I mean....names that look like somebody took a bunch of letters, threw them on the floor and then picked them up and made a name out of two Z's, an X, 4 As and a Y.

Another thing I have noticed lately is people who use U, Ur, etc in blogs. That shit is fine for text messaging, if you must, but if you are writing in complete sentences, it just looks stupid.

Don't get me started on bad spellers. One example that I saw just today.....

apresheat (appreciate)


I translated for you so that your head wouldn't explode from the stupidity.

I guess that is enough bitching for now....

Oh and it is "96/feels like 107" here today....DAMN.

But I don't get that "feels like 107". What does that MEAN? (from weather.com)
posted by Jenne Lou at 8/01/2006 02:32:00 PM

1 Comments:

oooooh gimme that quad, baby. No lettuce on that fucker to ruin it. Sign me up. Bacon, cheese, and meat. Yum.

Actually, I'd only make it through about half of it and then barf it up. But oh, what a journey. Just keep that king guy away from me. He's damn creepy.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home