FLIBBITY.

Friday, August 18, 2006

This is loooonnnnnggg

“The Miss America Survey”

1. When was the last time you kissed your father?
Kissed? I don't know. But I hug him a lot. He is awesome.

2. Tell me about your best friend.
She is my partner in crime. I miss her. She lives too far away.

3. What is your favorite color?
Red

4. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
Yes, I have 1 younger sister.

5. What do you like to do for fun with your brothers and sisters?
Whatever

6. Do you like to read? What is your favorite bedtime story?
Yes, I love to read!! Bedtime story? I don't know. I like lots of books.....true crime, and I just read "The Tao of Willie" by Willie Nelson.

7. Tell me about your favorite toy.
Probably my computer. And I want a laptop....maybe someday....can't justify it right now.

8. If you can have one wish, what would it be?
I would like to not have to worry about money. Bet you expected me to say something about relationships or something, didn't ya? Whatever, I don't stress about that shit anymore. If it happens, it happens. As for money, I am working on that too. I only have about a year and a half left of college...blah blah blah.

9. How do you help out around the house?
Uh, I live by myself.

10. What is your favorite game?
Tetris

11. What is your favorite food?
Do I look like a girl who doesn't like food? Unfortunately, if it is unhealthy, I probably like it. Pizza with bacon is one of my favorites.

12. What do you do for fun?
I read other people’s blogs and I do crossword puzzles. And spend way too much time online.

13. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Well, I am going ot school for Accounting......so I would guess osmething in that field!!

14. Who is the nicest person you know, and what nice things have they done for you?
There are too many too list. My parents are pretty damn cool, and they have done lots for me. My aunt and uncle, who are more like parents to me have done so much for me too. I am very lucky.

15. Where is your favorite place to go?
Seeing as how I haven't been very many places, I wouldn't be too picky. There are lots of places I would like to go. But I also like the beach near my parents' house. My aunt and uncle's house, where I have been staying this summer is right up there too. Guess I am easy to please! Oh, and I like being home. Definitely.

16. Tell me about something that makes you happy.
I really like days with no plans. Is that sad? Unfortunately, once school starts, those days will be hard to come by. Also, I like it when our whole extended family gets together and I get to see cousins, etc. that I have not seen in a while.

17. What is your favorite song? Can you sing a little bit for me?
I have so many favorite songs....but you don't want me to sing!

18. What is your favorite zoo animal?
ehhh....don't really have one.

19. What do you like the most about your grandparents?
This question is too vague. But I think it is pretty cool that I am named after my Dad's grandmothers.

20. Where do you want to go after the pageant?
Holy shit I guess this is a real pageant questionnaire… Let’s fake it… I don't know.
Not work, which is where I am going soon.

21. Who is your favorite person on TV?
Gary Sinise

22. Who is your favorite author?
Probably Anne Rule.

23. What color in the rainbow best describes your personality?
I don't know. Red, because I like it. Ask a dumb question, get a bad answer.

24. If you can meet any person, living or deceased, who would it be and why?
Um. I don't know. This is a deep question, I'll have to think about it.

25. Which three words best describe you, and why?
Cynical....yeah, I am. I don't know WHY. I get frustrated way too easily.
Worrier...I worry way too much about what other people think....and other stupid shit.
Too nice.....Don't take that the wrong way, I just mean that I sometimes put up with too much shit from people. I am trying to be smarter about that.

26. If you can be any age, what would it be and why?
I don't know. On the one hand, it would be cool to be a little kid again, and not have to worry about anything. But I wouldn't want to have to go through school again...ugh.

27. Tell me about the biggest mistake you ever made.
I am not going to dwell on shit that is in the past.

28. If you can travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
As I said before, not picky!

29. What are three things that scare you most in real life?
Terminal illness
Losing someone close to me.
Failing...work, life, etc.

30. What would you do with a red crayon?
Color with it, I guess....I love red.

31. When you look into the mirror, what do you see?
Gray hair.....AGAIN. Ugh. I have too much of it, BUT I like what I see....I could stand to lose a few pounds, and I will. Oh, and I will get rid of the gray.

32. Tell me a joke.


33. What food best describes your personality?
I don't know.

34. You can be a superhero for one day!! What is your superhero name and what is your power?
Have to think about this.

35. Tell me a story about your family.
see above....I am getting tired of this!

36. What is your most embarrassing moment?
let's not go there. I was probably drunk.

37. What are you most ashamed of?
I plead the fifth.

38. What is the strangest food you have ever tried? Did you like it?
I am way too picky to try much weird stuff.

39. If you could be on any reality television show, which one would you choose?
Ugh. Reality TV sucks. I guess something where I could win a lot of money easily!

40. You have been granted a miraculous healing power that could terminate any single disease. Which one disease would you choose?
CANCER.
posted by Jenne Lou at 8/18/2006 01:15:00 PM

3 Comments:

Hooray!! You yoinked it!! :o)

I like your answers. I should have said I was too nice too, "doormat" would be more appropriate.

1:51 PM  

Yeah....too bad I didn't really finish it...

I got TIRED.

Oh, and sorry I didn't give you credit...hey people, I stole it from her.

There. I feel better.

12:25 AM  

Ah, credit, shmedit... I yoinked it off my friend's pageant research, where they groom the contestants for the interview portion of the pageant.

I'm glad you liked it. I love reading stuff about other people.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home