FLIBBITY.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Wasting my time.....

The "almost" Most Random Questions You Will Ever Fill Out

1. Have you had sex in the past 24 hours?
No

2. Are you gay?

No

3. Do you have hairy legs?

Nope

4. Do you smoke anything?

Nope (except for VERY rarely...when I am a drunken dumbass)

5. Do you like monkeys?

I like monkeys named Fucker. = )

6. How many fillings do you have?

just a few

7. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?

Lake

8. Have you ever licked one of those square batteries?

No

9. Have you ever read the Bible?

No

10. Did you ever go to Sunday School?

No

11. Do you wear a lot of black?

sometimes....I like black

12. Did you ever bring a weapon to high school?

No

13. Have you ever hugged a tree?

Why would I hug a tree? No

14. Do you know what a sphincter actually is?

yes.....and there is more than one, I think

15. Describe your hair?

needs to be cut......bangs are in my eyes......

16. Are you a wildebeest?

no

17. Do you like to have fun?

Duh.....and I think it is fucking stupid when people write "I like to have fun". NO SHIT. Who doesn't.

18. Do you like drama?

Ehh....not really, but I guess it can be entertaining

19. Have you ever taken a bong hit?

Once.....and....eh.....whatever

20. Do you like mayonnaise?

yes...in moderation

21. Are you afraid to die?

yes

22. Do you like playing in leaves?

Not really....I am too much of a girl.....hate worms and bugs and shit
(But I am not one of those who freaks out at spiders, etc.)

23. Do you like lyme tics?

Yeah, I fucking love them, they're great. WTF are you on?

24. Have you ever peed your pants as an adult?

Uh, no

25. Have you ever thrown up on somebody as an adult?

No

26. Are you an adult?

Yes.....which sometimes seems kind of weird

27. Do you think you have a good handle on spelling?

YES. I hate bad spelling. Especially when it is intentional. That u/ur nonsense makes me crazy. and "gurl"

28. Ever won a spelling bee?

Yes

29. Do you ever eat because your depressed?

Yep

30. Are you a television addict?:

Not too bad....don't have cable, so my options are limited. But I do like CSI NY and Boston Legal.

31. Do you think O.J. is guilty?:

Yes

32. Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?:

Yes I do

33. Have you ever had sex in a hot tub?

No....hot tubs in general kind of squick me out

34. On a swing?

No.

35. Do you like Elvis?

No

36. Do you enjoy watching animals "do it" on the Discovery channel?

Ha Ha ha....whoever wrote this is fucked up. And NO

37. Ever been hit on at the zoo?

No....again....wtf?

38. Do you like the smell of poo??

This is getting ridiculous

39. Do you enjoy the calming effects of turkey?

Never really thought about it

40. Does your mom think someones hot?

Sure. George Strait for one...because DUH. And this dude.....who's nickname is the same as my cousin's hamster....who was named Chuck, and then she found out it was a girl. That guy is the bomb. One of the nicest people EVER. He rules. Seriously.

(Oh....and I am NOT on any mind altering drugs right now....just saying.)

41. Are you a sugar freak?

Can be

42. When you hear a knock on the door, do you think "oh shit, is that the cops?"

Actually, if someone knocks I probably won't hear....I have two outside type doors....if the one at the top of the stairs is shut, I don't hear much.

BUT there was a time when I hoped it was the cops......during my cop phase. ; P
BUT you don't have to read to much into that!


43. Ever been arrested?:

Yes

44. Ever commit a crime and gotten away with it?

Yes. And I learned my lesson.

45. Actually, do you like orange juice?

Huh? yes.

46. What sign are you?
Taurus

47. Ever do the party boy dance in front of the elderly?

uhhhhhh......what? I am going to say no, because I have never done any kind of dance in front of the elderly.

48. Where do you wish you were right now?

here is fine

49. Did you enjoy this thing?

Whatever
posted by Jenne Lou at 8/30/2006 10:00:00 PM

3 Comments:

This is what I needed this morning! LOL!!!!

I'm a Taurus too! When's your birthday? Mine is May 16.

8:44 AM  

Definitely some weird questions.

and...

your new template design looks good.

12:54 PM  

LOL this is funny. I love the "whatever" answers. :o)

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home