FLIBBITY.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ugh

I am kind of in a mood tonight.

I don't know why, but I think it is because I have been thinking about all I have to do. I am taking 17 credits this semester, including a very long day on Thursdays. I have class from 9:30-10:45 and then 1:30-9:30!! Luckily the first few weeks will be short classes, but then we basically have to do dinner for the public in the restaurant that the school has. (Thursdays are the only days it is open.) Plus I found out that in order to keep the health insurance I just became eligible for that I will have to increase my hours. Ugh. Luckily it is only by a few hours, but with everything else going on it just seems like a lot. If I don't increase my hours, I will lose my insurance after the first quarter of the year. The good thing is, more hours means more money, and I usually can get quite a bit of homework done at work. The bad news is that we are getting into the dreaded hockey season aka Poster Children For Birth Control Season or I Can Feel My Reproductive Organs Sealing Themselves off Season. Should be fun. It wouldn't be so bad if these cheap bastards would schedule more than one employee when we have hockey teams!


One good thing is that I am off for the whole weekend when the first team of hockey brats descends upon us in a couple of weeks.....guess I will just have to plan to do something fun...and inexpensive! Maybe I will just watch bad television all weekend!

gotta get back to work.
posted by Jenne Lou at 1/30/2008 09:13:00 PM

2 Comments:

A whole weekend off is nice! What will you do with all you time?

I know!
Come visit me! :)

8:41 AM  

Um. Where the hell are you?
A whole month has gone by!
POST.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home