FLIBBITY.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I did nothing today.


Really, I didn't do much of anything constructive. I had NO motivation whatsoever.

What is up with that? I guess I am allowed days like that though. I haven't even left my apartment.

I found some George Carlin quotes that I thought were quite funny:

TRUE FACT: Purina now has a cat food made especially for cats who live indoors. "Indoor cat food for indoor cats." Meanwhile, I'm sure that you're aware that some human beings have no food at all.

You know what would be fun? To have a set of twins, name them Dumbo and Goofy and then just sit back and watch their personalities develop. I'll bet they'd really enjoy going to school everyday.

So, I am not really sure what the point of that was, but hey, I told ya I was lazy today. Guess I am just not feeling too creative, but at least I posted something. Staying home all day really doesn't give one very many interesting options.


posted by Jenne Lou at 6/27/2006 09:12:00 PM

3 Comments:

Your nails are HOT ASS, bitch!

At least your lazy ass is posting.

I'm tired of clickin on your shit and seeing NOTHING!!

11:01 PM  

Thanks! But after posting that pic, I was like dubbleyoo tee eff, I look like I am gonna hurl!

Whateva.....

That was my first maincure EVER. Isn't that sad?

11:15 PM  

Love...the...nails. For real.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home