FLIBBITY.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

I am back!!!!



Hello everyone, and sorry for my extreme slackitude. My sister got married yesterday, so that has kept me busy AND I haven't been at my own apartment much lately, and well I guess I haven't been feeling too creative.

That was an extremely long sentence. Whatever.

Anyway, yesterday was a great day. We couldn't have asked for better weather, and it was just fun. Today? Not so much. I remember now why I don't drink much anymore. But dancing on the table was fun! We went to the bar after, and some people from the wedding showed up, so that was good. I only made it until about 11:30 before I suddenly realized that I was not going to be able to remain upright much longer. Then I woke up with a very bad headache, BUT I laughed my ass off at the videos I took on my cellphone.

In other news, going back to the hotel has worked out pretty well, as has staying with my aunt and uncle. (I hope they feel the same way!) I was afraid that at 28, it would be hard to live with someone again, but I already know that I will miss them like crazy when the summer is over.

OK, I am not sure how coherent I am sounding, so I will sign off now. I was going to post a pic, but apparently Blogger is PMSing or something because it is very temperamental tonight.

Whatever.

EDIT: Never mind. I got it to work. Obviously. Please excuse the weird white line on the left. I had to crop out a very handsome young man in his tux because I have this thing about kids pics on the internet. You can never be too careful!
posted by Jenne Lou at 6/25/2006 10:57:00 PM

3 Comments:

Yah! You're back. Was beginning to wonder what happened to you, Miss Thang.

Nice pic. And I don't blame you at all about cropping the little kid out...I too subscribe to the never be too careful credo.

And yesssssssss, it's true...never had peanut butter and never wore jewelry. What about it?

9:33 AM  

Hotness.

How sad is it that THAT'S my intellectual contribution to this post? Sad, I tell ya.

5:19 PM  

Hey, they can't ALL be intellectual!

; >

(and to be honest, I don't really want them to be!)

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home