FLIBBITY.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

SUPER MARIO BROTHERS!




This makes me miss Nintendo! I used to play Super Mario Brothers for HOURS. If I wasn't afraid that I would become addicted again, I would see if it is still at my parents house!

I haven't posted much because there isn't much new or exciting. I am home right now, but have to get up early tomorrow morning to leave here by 6:30 or so to be at work by 8. Not sure when I will be back since we are going to Syracuse on Saturday and I have to work Sunday night. I need that following weekend off for my sister's wedding, so I will probably have to make a trip home sometime after work next week.

So far my summer situation has been going pretty well. I would like it if the hotel was a little busier, but it will be soon enough.

I guess that is all for now....
posted by Jenne Lou at 6/13/2006 08:49:00 PM

6 Comments:

I'm dusting off my Nintendo. Actually you can get Mario Bros. games for Nintendo Gameboys so I have to fess up, it hasn't been as long ago as the golden age of Nintendo since I played one.

9:23 PM  

I actually have GameBoy too.....and I even know where it is!

I just haven't played it in a while.

6:33 AM  

Oh. My. God.

It is about time you posted something. ANYthing.

I never played anything but Ms Pac-man a few times (and I had to quit that because it drove my blood pressure up and I swore I was having a heart attack or stroke...at 12).

I do own a Gameboy, but only play Tetris on it. Geez, I am so boring.

10:54 PM  

I'm with Dirk.

Just WHERE in the hell have you BEEN???? You haven't even welcomed a bitch back from her TRIP!!!!

My comment section is not the same without you.

Hurry!! Go! Now!!

11:52 AM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:52 AM  

I added you to my blogroll.

It's love.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home