FLIBBITY.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Some random thoughts...

~August 23rd is my last day at my "summer job". (Which is the job that I had for 7 years, until last June when I moved to go back to school.....) And then I have to find a "new job". Unfortunately, since I will have classes 5 days a week, I may need to go back to the evil empire.....you know, that place that starts with a W...and ends with al Mart. I admit it, I like shopping there, but working there is a whole other story. I swear that my IQ drops every time I go in that place. I don't know where the big ass rock is that all the critters crawl out of, but it must be nearby. But i won't rehash that horrors that dwell there.

~I went to a Willie Nelson concert last night. It was a lot of fun. This "free spirit" kind of girl behind me had the coolest ring. Actually she had two. It was silver, with a big piece of Amber on it. I never would have thought that I would like that stone, but I really did. It wasn't a smooth stone....it basically just looked like a big chunk of Amber set in silver. Very cool. Does anyone know where I could something like that? I am thinking probably some independent store somewhere...

~I am not going to write anymore. Blogger is being a bitch, so I am not going to waste anymore time. I will try and think of something interesting to write later. Any ideas?

*sigh* I have felt so uncreative lately and I hate that.
posted by Jenne Lou at 8/09/2006 08:43:00 PM

2 Comments:

I'm from NY and Willie was up here a while ago! COOL! The ring sounds awesome! Check out ebay, cuz ya never know!

10:36 AM  

I'm still waiting for that quad damn hamburger. ;o)

I have blogger block too so I have resorted to list posts and memes.

I am original.

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home