FLIBBITY.

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Dubble-yoo-tee-eff-OVER?

Now these bastards can send spam comments to your blog? That is total bullshit!!

Anyway.....I had three stupid comments on one of my blogs.....all stupid ads for stuff nobody wants.

So, anyone can still post a comment (even without signing up...) but you will just have to do a word verification. I like to call it "Fartknocker Prevention". Ha Ha. I can be such a dork!

It is now 1:00 am. Do you know where your JenneLou is? She is at home...but why is she still awake?

On that note....Goodnight!


Confidential to General Anthony Boscarelli........what the heck is up with the delayed reaction when you post a new blog or make changes? I don't get it. Mrs. Levenstein gets kinda verklempt (aka "farklempt") when we discuss it so ix-nay on the elay-day....or something!
posted by Jenne Lou at 9/04/2005 12:56:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home