FLIBBITY.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Happy Birthday Binka.....

This picture was taken at Lake Clear Beach...one of my favorite places.......when there is no one else there!!

Binka (my grandmother and one of my favorite people!) also loved it there......and I would like to recognize that she would have been 85 years old today....I miss her so much!

(I will never forget Binka with her big straw hat, piling Amy, our cousin Matt, and me into her car "Bluebird" and taking us all to the beach. We must have been a sight to see!)
posted by Jenne Lou at 9/03/2005 10:19:00 AM

2 Comments:

Binka was the bomb! I miss her too. I miss it hen she used to smile and give that little wave she used to do, I think you know what I am talking about Jenny. (The wave from her wrist). Ialso love the time in A&P with Jenny and Binka. The best was when we would go to the beach and she would buy those air matresses and cut all but the pillow off. That was great. Miss you Binka. Talk to you later my seester:)

10:40 PM  

Jenny, Amy, and Binka.....peeling out of the A & P parking lot!!!

We showed that old bat....DON'T MESS WITH BINKA!

Miss you Binka.

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home