FLIBBITY.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Ten things about the letter S

I spend entirely too much time online....really I do. Between myspace, the fact that I am a newshound, and my discovery of some hilarious blogs, I spend way too much time on the damn computer. Too bad it doesn't burn calories.

Anyway, I got "tagged", sort of, on one of my favorite blogs, beautyandthebeer.com (Laurie is my blogging HERO, seriously) I had to come up with the first 10 things that come to mind with the letter S.



So, here you go...



Shank Tuesdays! JONX!

Smiley Face Ball of Death...RIP

Shawty Tic Tac: and the Holy Moley. Needs to be taken down by the reincarnated Mr. Smiley Face Ball of Death.

Sister...Mine is getting married on June 24. And she rocks. We are going to have a blast.

Shakira, Shakira- her hips don't lie. Or so I have heard.

Strait, George. The ultimate. I love him.

Sinuses: mine, messed up lately...could have something to do with all the green shit all over everything!

Stupid: of course, considering where I work, this is a given. Stupid bitchy CSM, stupid customers, stupid outfits, too much 80's hair...must stop, I am twitching.

Spongebob pants: should not be worn in public.

Sweatsocks: If your bOObs look like grapefruits in sweatsocks? Get a better bra.

OK, that may have been totally lame, but hey, I was following the directions....these are the first ten things I thought of.
posted by Jenne Lou at 5/11/2006 04:30:00 PM

1 Comments:

Laurie's blog rocks!

And I too share your affliction of spending waaaaaaaaaaay too much time online. I sadly spend at least a quarter of some days just vegging out in front of the keyboard. Sighhhhhhh.

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home