FLIBBITY.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Bitchy today


Oh, yes I am. Probably PMS, or maybe just my nature. Whatever.

Also, I just went to Wal Mart. That explains a lot. I won't go into that, I am sure that you have all experienced that joys of Wal Mart. I can't go back there to work. I twitch just being in there for ten minutes!

Anyway, I bought Skittles today, the original ones, because, well I wanted candy. I don't need it, but I wanted it. They have a new flavor, strawberry ice cream. Which whatever. Until I find out that they replaced the red ones? WTF???? The red ones are one of my favorites! They are not as good as orange, but still.....

My skittles eating experience has been ruined! Bastards.

I have still not re-created my lost post, because I don't have the energy.

Whatever. Maybe I will later.


Oh....and I have had enough of this new online trend of people using DH (dear husband), DS (dear son), DD (dear daughter), etc. BARF!!!!!
posted by Jenne Lou at 8/15/2006 12:57:00 PM

3 Comments:

I think DH means "Darling Husband" and I refer to Tim that way all the time!!!! Gag me with a MAC TRUCK!!!!!

11:06 PM  

Dear Husband, Darling Husband......gag me with a backhoe!

But Tim is pretty darling!

Ha Ha....don't tell him I said that....he may not take it the right way and he might get all creeped out.

Besides, you two are still in the honeymoon stage.

But, if in a few years you send me an e-mail that goes something like this.....

DH and I went out to dinner tonight, DM and DF babysat for DD and DS, and all was glorious, and then we returned to our fabulous new home, and fabulous Joe Boxer took a fabulous dump and I stepped in it in my spectacular new shoes....

yeah, I'll fabulously barf.

11:47 PM  

Please note that I did not say "Tim is A pretty darling"

Because that would be creepy!!

pretty darling

A pretty darling....

BIG difference!

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home