FLIBBITY.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

6 weird things about Jenne Lou

OK, I have been tagged, by Laurie at Beauty and the Beer and somehow, I am afraid that I am so not worthy.

Anyone that knows me would probably say "Only 6???", but I have been trying to think of 6 weird things and not be totally boring about it.

Anyway, here goes....

1. I am in love with Gary Sinise. Seriously. LOVE HIM. He wears a suit and drives a big ass Avalanche on CSI NY, gotta love that (plus he's a police officer....giddyup), and he plays a mean bass....in his band....called the Lt. Dan Band. Love to watch him in movies too. Just love him. Don't you dare talk smack.

2. I have a purse and watch fetish. Seriously. My aunt told me tonight that she thinks I have more watches than I do shoes. She would be right. Partly because most cute shoes have big ass heels on them. At 5'11, I am already taller than most men. That is not to say that I don't wear them anyway. But purses and watches? I have tons....and always look for more. Unfortunately, I don't have much dinero for such things right now. Actually, now that I think about it, it is not just purses but bags in general. Cheap ones too. I don't care. If it's cute, I like it.

3. I like ketchup, salsa, tomato sauce, tomato soup, and I love V8 juice. But I hate fresh tomatoes. And I have an unhealthy love for sour cream. I put these together, because hey, I don't cheat. Along the same lines, I am very picky. I don't like many vegetables, and I don't like much seafood. I am a freak when it comes to lettuce. I only like the romaine that comes in those Caesar kits. Otherwise, iceberg. None of that dark green shit. I also do not like coconut. Or Cocoa Puffs. Not cuckoo for them.

4. I am the opposite of Laurie in that I do not like decorating Christmas Trees. i consider it a big pain in the ass. I love hanging out at my parents house and looking at a Christmas Tree....that someone else decorated. I also hate taking them down. Guess I will probably have to get over that some day. (I don't mind the little ones so much.)

5. I am a car snob. I like Chevy pick up trucks, TrailBlazers, and some of their cars, and of course, the Equinox. (Jonx!) if the gas prices weren't so insane, i would seriously consider buying one. I HATE those little hatchbacks (Festivas, Metros, Civics). I thought that the Honda Element was the ugliest vehicle ever...then along came the Scion. What a boxy piece of shit. Since I have rage issues sometimes, a friend suggested that I go work for a car crusher. Bad idea. It would be too hard to resist crushing the ugly hunks listed above. There are more that I hate, but you get my drift.

6. I am also a name snob. I don't get why people name their innocent children such incredibly stupid names. I won't give examples for fear I might offend someone. I get very upset when I read the birth announcements. My friend used to leave the room when I would read them.

Damn. That was long. Once I get going you can't shut me up......

I am not going to tag anyone because I don't know too many people with blogs. But hey, if you have 6 weird things about yourself and no blog, post them here. See how generous I am?

Adios.
posted by Jenne Lou at 5/31/2006 10:09:00 PM

6 Comments:

Gary Sinise does have that "I'm a complex guy with a lot going on upstairs" look to him. But for some reason I perceive him as hairless and short, so I am leaving the man in your capable hands, Jen.

And the name thing? babe, I am right there with ya. And I don't care if I offend someone. "Precious" spellings of names is not that. It is the punishment that lives on forever. It makes the child look as if they cannot spell their own name. Damn, now I am going to have to post about that.

10:51 PM  

Have you ever heard George Carlin's rant about this?

The part I remember most is him talking about Tucker....."FUCK TUCKER, TUCKER SUCKS!"

hA HA HA

I don't care if he is hairless and short. There is just something about him. He is not your quintessential hottie, but DAMN. And the man plays bass. Gotta love that. I gotta google him and see if he is short....

10:58 PM  

According to IMDB he is 5'10.

SWEET.

11:00 PM  

OK. I am back again.

He is playing "Blue Skies" (Willie Nelson sang that) on CSI right now. On his geetar.

Just makes me love him more.

11:02 PM  

Sounds like somebody is a jones-ing for it nice and Sin-easy. (oooooooh, wasn't that good? just came to me...)

I'm 6'4, so 5'11 still seems lil short to me,

8:31 AM  

I think you are weird and I love you.

That is all.

What up, yo.

word verification: itisreallyhardtotypethisshitwhenIvehadsixbeersliketotallybitchendude

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home