FLIBBITY.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Stop with the shitty music already!

It seems that every time a song bugs the shit out of me it comes on constantly.

WTF?

The two that fall under this category recently are

-"Temperature" by Sean Paul

and

-"Bad Day" by Daniel Powter

Now to be honest, the latter probably wasn't so bad until someone decided that it needed to be played over and over and over and over and over.

Damn song has given me a bad day.

And "temperature"? Words can not describe how much that song annoys me.

Previous songs that have annoyed me to tears:

-"Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy" by Big and Rich

-Pretty much anything by the Black Eyed Peas

-"Man of Constant Sorrow" from "Oh Brother Were Art Thou". I have not seen that movie because of that song and a few others. George Clooney is a hottie though. Just sayin'.


There are more, I just can't think of them at the moment. I just heard both of my nmost recent hateds this morning and I wanted to bitch.
posted by Jenne Lou at 5/25/2006 10:35:00 AM

9 Comments:

Black Eyed Peas...ugh.

Mariah Carey...double ugh.

Toby Keith...my ears bleed.

But I kinda like that Sean Paul song...

2:12 PM  

Well then we are even....you can like that obnoxious song and I can like Toby.

No hard feelings.

I especially like his new song, but then again I have been known to like the sappy stuff.

But I agree with you about Mariah Carey. So annoying.

Oh. And I hate Enya with a burning passion.

5:21 PM  

I agree with Black Eyed Peas and Enya...

I am really getting into The Polyphonic Spree at the moment... so bouncy and happy - kinda how I feel :)

5:38 PM  

Wanted to say "thanx". I read this post earlier today. Since then, in any moment of silence I've been finding myself whistling "Bad Day". Shoot me now... please.

4:54 PM  

Oh, I'll see you that Enya and raise you a Jesse McCartney.

5:51 PM  

add "you're Beautiful" to that list please

sdfhsdfkljg

4:15 AM  

To be honest, I haven't totally decided how I feel about James Blunt.

But he does kinda freak me out a bit.

And not familiar at all with Jesse McCartney. Guess that is a good thing!

9:43 AM  

What's worse is that you always know all the words to the songs that you hate and if you cant change the channel you are forced to sing along.

6:08 PM  

OMIGOD I'm so late to this post, but A fucking MEN.

I am in love with Toby Keith, but the rest of it has to fucking go.

You know what else grinds my gears? Those damn Kids Bop commercials, where the little kids are singing to the popular songs and they put it on a "two disc set - buy it now!!"

Thank the gods for Pandora; I can pick what the hell I want to listen to, and I'm a music snob.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home