FLIBBITY.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Take your grimy hand off my JONX!

OK....so JONX is a fucking great word. It is.

Just ask Laurie and her minions at beautyandthebeer.com. Even I wish my girlfriend was JONX like her.

Although I was satisfied at the greatness that is JONX, I wanted to know more....so I went to urban dictionary.com, and what I found was even better than I imagined!

See for yourself:


1. jonx


i.)A word that means everything but at the same time nothing
ii.)A persons personal possessions

i.)that girl is jonx!
ii.) tke your grimy hand off my jonx




2. jonx



shit, random objects, testicles.
Singular jont.

And she started trying to grab my jonx
oh shit, yo, i left that jonx at home
i tried to cop that jont but they was all out

3. jonx



One's manlihood. See also jonks.

"My man has cartoonishly huge jonx."

4. jonx



same as jonks.

"My boyfriend has ginormous circusfreak like jonx."




OMG, I am laughing so hard at this....I tell ya, better than I ever could have imagined. Especially "ginormous circusfreak like JONX!

Oh, and I changed some horrendous spelling errors, etc.

If you want to see the original, go to:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jonx
posted by Jenne Lou at 5/12/2006 09:39:00 PM

3 Comments:

I think I may be a touch on the special needs side because I am still trying to wrap my head around the proper usage of "jonx".

But damn if I don't loooooove saying it.

10:05 PM  

Get it right Get it tight!!!

I found you.....Ms New Booty!

sorry...i was having a Bubba Sparxxx moment!

JONX!!

11:10 PM  

As long as you don't start singing "Temperature", then all will be Jonx.

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home