FLIBBITY.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

A post for the sake of posting

So, I don't have much to say. Unusual for me, I know. I don't know what my deal is. I don't even have a list of things to bitch about like I usually do.

Today is my last day at Wal-Mart until late August. I am very happy about that. I think I have finally hit my limit there. Too bad I have to go back! I really have no other choice because unlike this past semester, when I only had classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays, this fall I will have classes Monday-Friday. Of course, they are spread out through the day, so I will need something flexible. That leaves Wal Mart. Oh well, I guess it could be worse.

I have had a sinus headache off and on for what seems like forever now. I understand why when I walk outside and my once black car is green from all the pollen. I guess that is better than snow though. I was so not happy to see the white shit on Monday! It is May...Mother Nature needs to wake up!

I am rambling.

I will try and make the next post more interesting. If anyone is reading this, I am sorry for stealing minutes from your life on this pointless drivel!
posted by Jenne Lou at 5/24/2006 02:45:00 PM

5 Comments:

Yah! A post. 'bout time...**grumble, gripe**

So you are a Wal-martian, eh? Is it really as bad as all that? You always hear the horror stories, but then you hear them about every job. (Such as mine...)

Snow in May? Where the hell you at again...Siberia or Greenland? I forgot.

Hee hee.

No apology for the minutes you stole with this post. Just happy to see a post at all.

10:35 PM  

I will not be a Wal martian again until the fall. And yes, it really does suck sometimes, Ok, a lot of the time, but I have never seen any illegal shit.

No illegal employees (although a store about an hour from here had problems with an independen contractor hiring illegals) and no working through breaks/lunches.

A lot of the people I work with there are pretty cool. There are a few exceptions, but with 500 employees that is bound to happen.

I live in New York. We have FINALLY seen sun two days in a row after way to any of rain. But at least rain is better than snow.

10:47 AM  

Oh, and NOT NYC. For soem reason people see NY and automatically assume.

I am not even near there. Never even really been there. Sad, I know.

10:49 AM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:10 PM  

I soooooo want to go to NYC and see the TARZAN musical. If it doesn't tank, I am going to try and go next spring.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home